We act as our client’s legal partner
Our team seeks to understand our client’s business and actively listens to their needs and concerns. We organize a team for each client and develop a customized strategy to achieve the best results. Responsiveness is one of the key aspects of our service.
Our relationship with clients are built on cordiality, empathy, open communication, and clear expectations. We provide uncompromising compliance with the law and loyalty to the client.
LOVILL take pride in having created its own custom-made knowledge management system (intelligent checklist, workflow systems, internal library, document assembly protocols), which result in consistent high quality services, cost and time efficiency, and enable attorneys in different practice areas to work together more efficiently.
Our culture of giving back to our community is an integral part of our firm.
This includes engaging and challenging law students in the country to achieve excellence. LOVILL has been the administrator and main sponsor of the International Rounds of the Phillip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition, Washington D.C. for 11 years. Throughout this time we have prepared and sponsored outstanding law students that hold.
We take pride of our portafolio of clients, who’s trust we have earned by delivering competent and diligent advice, tailored to their specific needs. Our clients include:
- Closely held local and international businesses.
- Family offices from around the world regarding in their investments in Latin America.
- Public and multinational companies in their operations in Panama and Latin America.
- Private clients.
- Sovereign states as part of our international public law practice in dispute resolution and arbitration.
- Our client’s activities are in the sectors of finance, tourism, infrastructure, real estate, logistics, security, construction, telecommunications, technology, consumer products and services, among others.